Time left to place your bet!
200 million mark in 2019
Well, to be honest, the 2019 figures are still waiting to be announced after the final goes down on Saturday, May 18th. Although the decision to host the final in Tel Aviv, after the government previously declaring it would be held in Jerusalem caused some controversy. So let’s see if the 64th edition of Eurovision final will suffer from a decline in viewers. Anyhow, should we look at 2018’s number, that rose to about 186 million, it’s the most viewed non-sports related show on TV. Now, according to experts and preliminary reports, this number could reach the 200 million mark in 2019.
Follow the event to back your favorite
For the qualification, to the Grand finale, the contenders first need to navigate thru the Semi-Finals on May 14th and 16th. So make sure that you tune in to get a sense of how your favorite song or country performs. Should you like to back your theory on who will win or place amongst the top 10. Then you are in luck, as Unibet, Unibet (Australian Viewers) LeoVegas, and Rizk currently offers odds on Eurovision. The Current favorite to come out as the winner amongst most bookies are the Netherlands. Do you have the same opinion? And this is the starting field in the semi-finals in the order of performance.
The First Semi-Final on May 14th:
The Second Semi-Final May 16th:
Fun fact about Eurovision
- The first Eurovision Song Contest took place on the 24th of May, 1956, in Lugano, Switzerland.
- In 54 years, over 1,200 songs have competed in the Eurovision Song Contes.
- Ireland has won Eurovision Song Contest 7 times, Luxembourg, France and the United Kingdom 5 times. Sweden and the Netherlands won 4 times.
- Most winning songs are performed in English.
- Songs in English won 22 times.
- Songs in French is also popular with 14 victories.
Find more non-sports related odds!
Please note, odds, time left to bet, and the market may be subject to change. But make sure to come back on betonshows.com to always get the latest news!